How do I place an order?
1. After selecting the perfect arrangement, you'll choose whether or not you want a small or large arrangement, as well as delivery or pickup, and if you would like to add chocolates or a plush with your order. Once you have done so, please click the add to cart button.
2. Once you've completed shopping simply click "My Cart" at the top of the page to checkout.
3. If you have an account set-up with us, you can enter your email address and password to log in. Otherwise you can continue to check-out as a new customer.
4. Once you continue to check out, we will ask for the recipient's delivery information. This information allows for me to put aside enough time, to make the arrangement and to deliver it timely.
5. We will then securely request your credit card information.
6. We then ask for you to review your order one last time, if you are satisfied with your request please click the submit order button. Your order will then be received and I will start working on the arrangement.
7. Once the order is received and accepted, we will then send a confirmation email to the email address you provided. Please save this email for future reference.
If for some reason, you would rather talk to the florist directly and order over the phone, Kimberly Nicholas's number is 704-641-7117 and the shop's number is 704-918-4039.
back to top